Saturday, February 25, 2012

Magical March Challenge


I've joined the Magical March Challenge over at Roof Beam Reader and look forward to trying to attain Wizard's Class, though I've been reading a lot of historical fiction lately and I'm going to have to shift gears to read more fantasy stuff. If I'd known about the challenge sooner I'd have held off reading Touch of Frost. It's not that I don't have fantasy books all over the place, it's just that I've been checking out a lot of historical from the library and they get read first because of the due date and all. But this looks like a fun challenge and I hope to reach the goal.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're joining us! It should be a fun event... hopefully you find some books that will work for the challenge (and be enjoyable, too!).

    ReplyDelete